All open files are represented as File Tabs at the top right area of the interface. Here you can switch from one open document to another.
- (1) File tab of a locally saved file
- (2) Active file tab. The design has unsaved changes. Note the asterisk * after the filename
- (3) File saved in the cloud. Note the Gravit Cloud icon after the filename
You can close any file by clicking the (×) icon next to the File Name.
Some of the most commonly used file operations are listed directly in the contextual menu shown on every File Tab:
- (1) Rename file
- (2) Save (saves the current file with the same name and location)
- (3) Save as… (allows saving the current file with a new name and/or location)
- (4) Share (opens share dialog. Only available for files saved in Gravit cloud)
- (5) Show Version History (opens Version History inspector. Only available for files saved in Gravit cloud)
- (6) Advanced Export… (opens advanced export dialog)
- (7) Duplicate (duplicates current document)
- (8) Close Other Files (closes all other opened documents except currently selected)
- (9) Close All (closes all opened files)
You can rearrange File Tabs by dragging left or right.
If all File Tabs doesn’t fit in the top bar you can assess them under the “chevron” arrows placed on the right of the File Tabs (1):